How to be a Volunteer at Tavares Elementary
The process takes about three to four weeks to complete. Once you are an approved volunteer your status will last for three years.
1) Go to www.lake.k12.fl.us
2) Click on the Volunteer circle icon.
3) Click on volunteer and Mentor Application Information
4)Click on Ready to Volunteer? Apply Now!
5) Lake County Schools Volunteer Log In
6) After you complete and submit the application, email Laurie Saputo and SaputoL@lake.k12.fl.us or call 352-343-2861 to tell her you have submitted the application, so you can be assigned to our school.
7) Then you will decide if you want to be a Level 1 (Background check) or Level 2 (Fingerprinting) volunteer.
Thank you for your interest in working with our school. We love our volunteers! Please contact Laurie Saputo if you have any questions or need further information.